We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for our busy pediatric practice to care for our patients and handle vaccine programs.
* Must be a graduate of an approved LPN program and have current license
* Experience with GRITS and VFC preferred
* Experience in ordering and tracking vaccines
* One-year clinical nursing experience (private practice preferred)
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a calm demeanor and excellent communication skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
* Take and record routine elements of systemic review and present illness
* Perform lab work, administer injections/medications per provider order
* Manage inventory of vaccines
* Act as a resource for patient/family education
* Serve as a clinical resource to non-licensed office staff
* Administrative duties as needed
* May supervise clinical activities of MAs
* Perform other duties to provide safe, effective, and financially responsible patient care and ensure the practice runs smoothly
Kids Health First is an Association of 38 Pediatric Practices located in the Atlanta and surrounding areas. Initial candidate screenings are conducted by our recruiter. All interviews and final decisions are made by the pediatric practices, based on their current individual needs and hiring processes. Salary and benefits are determined by the individual practices.