We are seeking an LPN for an opportunity with our outstanding pediatric primary care practice in Roswell. This is a full-time positions. with competitive pay and benefits.
* Must be a graduate of an approved LPN program
* Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse by Georgia State Board of Nursing
* Current AHA Basic Life Support certification
* One-year clinical nursing experience (private practice preferred)
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a calm demeanor and excellent communication skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
* Take and record routine elements of systemic review and present illness
* Perform lab work, administer injections/medications per provider order
* Ensure compliance with HIPPA, OSHA and CLIA regulations, and maintain clinical equipment
* Act as a resource for patient/family education
* Serve as a clinical resource to non-licensed office staff
* Administrative duties as needed
* May supervise clinical activities of MAs
* Perform other duties to provide safe, effective, and financially responsible patient care and ensure the practice runs smoothly
Kids Health First: We are an Association of 38 Pediatric Practices in the Atlanta area. Our Association will review resumes and conduct the initial candidate screening. Our goal is to make available to our practices, a pool of qualified candidates for their consideration. Interviews and final decisions are made by the pediatric practices, based on their current individual needs and hiring processes. Salary and benefits are determined by individual practices.