We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse for the position of Clinic Nurse Manager in our pediatric practice in Sandy Springs. The Clinic Nurse Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the clinic team members to ensure compassionate, effective, and efficient delivery of high- quality clinical care for patients. Clinic Nurse Manager is responsible for managing the nurses, MAs and LPNs who provide one-on-one support to each physician. The Clinic Nurse Manager reports directly to the Practice Administrator.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Directly supervises employees within the Nursing department, Medical Assistants and others as assigned in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Establish clinic team member work schedules monthly, sending out weekly updated clinical coverage.
- Evaluate performance conduct verbal and written performance evaluations after 30 days, 90 days and annually.
- Review all procedures annually to confirm procedures remain valid and applicable
- Ensure clinical equipment remains in operating condition, including AED machine, oxygen tanks, pulse oximeter, scales and other equipment used by clinic staff.
- Conduct orientation and training on clinic policies and procedures
- Ensure high quality clinical care for patients by reviewing and researching concerns or complaints and recommending corrective action as appropriate
- Hours 7:30 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday
- Associate degree (AA) or higher required with at least 5 years of clinical nursing experience required.
- 3-5 years of medical office experience.
- 3-5 years of supervisory and management experience.
- Certificates, licenses, and registrations required: RN
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office
- Electronic medical record (EMR) skills required.
Kids Health First is an Association of Pediatric Practices located in the Atlanta and surrounding areas. Initial candidate screenings are conducted by our recruiter. All interviews and final decisions are made by the pediatric practice. Salary and benefits are determined by the individual practices.